3M is seeking an eCommerce Experience & Strategy Supervisor (Amazon) for its Industrial & Safety Market Centre, located in London, ON. The successful candidate will make an impact by implementing and growing 3M Canada’s presence within the Amazon.ca platform. Working in tandem with the 3M Amazon team, this role requires partnerships with cross-functional teams including business leaders, marketing and operations to establish and execute strategies that drive sales growth, increase market penetration, brand equity and operational excellence.
· Use knowledge and experience fostering relationships and managing pureplay and omnichannel account partners
· Oversee launch of industrial related products and category families to Amazon, delivering insight-based recommendations for future campaigns from syndicated data sources, and pivoting in an agile environment to exceed business expectations rooted in traditional go-to-market strategies
· Collaborate with marketing and operations to achieve specified levels of forecast accuracy and reporting while effectively driving communication and cooperation, and business-focused recommendations
· Liaise with Amazon Seller Support to measure and optimize performance of stores and related digital campaigns while leading Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) search engine marketing (SEM) programs from end-to-end in an industrial and safety focused market
· Provide and leverage keyword research to structure detail page content focused on ensuring products are well positioned to gain organic visibility within Amazon’s search results
· Report on listings, campaign progress and other related measurables, and critically assess results with business stakeholders
· Maintain ownership of, and maximize account budgets with focus on making agile investment decisions
· Stay current with eCommerce trends in consumer and industrial markets to evolve understanding and adapt strategic direction
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong marketing/digital marketing, analytical skills and digital technology curiosity
· 4-6 years of experience in eCommerce, digital marketing, analytics, and search
· Clear understanding and demonstrated excellence of how to build and deliver integrated digital marketing programs
· Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to present information to diverse audiences in written and non-written forms
· Ability to gain buy-in easily with highly analytical and compelling narratives of results and next steps
· MS Office proficiency
· Experience with Amazon ecosystem and working knowledge of affiliate vendor services including Vendor Central, Amazon Associates, and Amazon Media Services
· eCommerce and merchandising experience managing and optimizing direct response-focused search and/or display advertising campaigns
· Experience interpreting data to provide business recommendations and guide actionable decisions
· Ability to manage budgets and make active financial decisions
Travel: In this role, you will be required to travel approximately 5% of the time, which may involve overnight stays. A valid driver’s license is required.
Relocation: Not offered
What We Offer:
· Comprehensive Benefit Plan, RSP plan, Stock Purchase Plan, and Defined Contribution Pension Plan
· Paid time off over the winter holidays
· Health & Wellness subsidies
· Onsite counselling and massage therapy available
· Individual Development Plan and Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Charity and Community involvement opportunities – recent events have included 3M Night at Budweiser Gardens, United Way campaign, Pride, and Let’s Talk Science
· Rooftop patio, Employee Store, and Onsite Fitness Centre (equipment and classes)
· Free parking
· Employee events: in 2018 we’ve planned The Amazing Race, Sports teams, Food Trucks, Family Picnic, Service Award Gala, Holiday Parties, and more
· Cafeteria and onsite Starbucks
· Access to discounted tickets for sports events, concerts, and attractions
3M Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We work to reflect the diversity of our global customers, suppliers and channel partners, and build on each individual employee’s abilities.
At 3M, we know that inclusion is the key to unlocking the power of our diversity. An inclusive culture is one that supports and appreciates differences, and provides fair and equal opportunities for everyone. It’s a place where people realize they are respected for their whole and unique selves, and that they belong. Inclusion leads to engagement, which in turn fosters the collaboration, creativity and innovation that drive long-term growth – for 3M as well as for our people and our teams.