Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engineering of Controls systems
- Developing PLC and HMI applications for our machines
- Developing Robot Programming
- Development of Data Visualization and Logging application for our machines
- Debugging of machine functions
- Debugging and improving PLC, HMI and Data Tracking functions on our machines
- Debugging for Robot applications
- Assisting of on-site installation at customer sites (occasionally)
- Service and troubleshooting in the field (occasionally)
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- A Diploma or Degree from a reputable Organization
- Knowledge and Experience working on PLC and HMI programming
- Knowledge and Experience working on Data Visualization and Logging
- Knowledge and Experience of Robot, Vision Systems and Programming of other sub-systems
- Proficient operating in the metric system and use of metric tools
- Detail oriented and accuracy driven work habits
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work independently
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
About KONNEXIO Inc.
Founded in 2003, KONNEXIO is a recognized innovation leader in the automation industry, continuously developing new inventions, new products and customer projects, in order to improve the productivity of manufacturing. See www.konnexio.com for more information. If you are skilled in technical fields and are passionate for the automation industry, we look forward to find a fit in our organization for your skills.