LifeLike BioTissue Inc. Position
Customer Service & Logistics Representative
Location: London, ON
Job Type: Full Time Hours, Weekdays
Experience Required: Minimum 2-3 years
Education Required: Minimum College Diploma OR Bachelor
Application Deadline: September 30th, 2018.
Proposed Start Date: As soon as possible
We are a growing life sciences company that manufactures realistic surgical training models and simulators. We are looking to hire a dynamic, hard working, sales oriented individual with a background in business, science or medical studies to take on a Customer Service and Logistics Representative position in London, ON. The individual must have very strong written and oral communications skills, great attention to detail, be able to perform limited quality and control of products, packaging, and shipping, and have the ability and curiosity to learn anatomy and surgical procedures terminology. The candidate must have at least a college level education. Experience in bookkeeping would be an asset.
For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lifelikebiotissue.com.
· Communicate directly with customers to answer questions or solve problems in a courteous and professional manner
· Manage all incoming sales
· Manage website orders
· Generate quotes and invoices to be provided to customers
· Manage packaging and shipping of domestic and international orders
· Perform bookkeeping duties as needed
· Source and order parts, equipment and supplies as needed
· Provide support to sales and marketing team as needed (includes promotional email campaigns, social media, website, etc.)
· Performs duties to maintain laboratory in proper condition as needed
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Great attention to detail
· Outgoing, confident and personable personality
· Ability to communicate and work well within a team
· Ability to effectively multi-task based on priorities – sales and logistics
· Excellent work ethic, time management and organizational skills
· Minimum 2-3 years experience in customer service and/or logistics
· Minimum College Diploma in either business, science, or medical studies
· Experience in retail sales or call center an asset
· Experience in bookkeeping an asset
· Experience in health care or medical device field an asset
· Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, etc.), Sage 50 or other bookkeeping software experience an asset.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you want to pursue a career in customer service and logistics to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30th, 2018. No phone calls accepted.
LifeLike BioTissue is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
About LifeLike BioTissue Inc.
LifeLike BioTissue Inc. is in the business of manufacturing artificial tissues (e.g. skin, veins, aortas, bowels, etc.) that have the same feel, texture and mechanical properties as real tissues, for medical and surgical training purposes. These products will be sold and marketed to medical, veterinarian, and nursing schools around the world, together with training hospitals, training skills centers, medical device companies that are in need of realistic artificial tissues to meet their growing medical training needs. Medical students and surgical residents have very limited opportunities to practice a medical procedure before trying it on a live human patient. Lifelike BioTissue’s products will provide trainees with lifelike, inexpensive, safe and easy to dispose tissues for them to dramatically improve their surgical skills, while improving their accuracy, speed and confidence and ultimately improve the quality and safety of patient care worldwide at a reduced cost to the healthcare system. Medical devices also have a great need for tissue simulators to test and validate their own medical devices within R&D, as well as Marketing, training and sales efforts.