You have a business-oriented, strategic and analytical mind with a strong market focus. You will work in collaboration with the product and sales teams to develop and execute the GTM strategy for building our brand, creating demand, ensuring quality customer care and the growth of our business.
What we’d like you to do:
- Lead marketing efforts to increase the value, image and positioning of our products and services and company brand
- Collaborate with business product management to map needs of target markets and analyze the market segments to actively pursue
- Develop and execute launch plans for new product release to market and ensure internal readiness
- Identify, define and capitalize upon the buying process and buyer personas. Collaborate with sales to align the selling process to the buying process
- Develop and create sales tools (scripts, presentations, video, webinars etc.) to support the sales process and collateral that support the buying process and personas,
- Collaborate and develop customer acquisition and retention initiatives to help generate sales qualified leads that help drive new and recurring revenue
- Create and deliver engaging content (e.g. webinars, e-books, blogs, etc.) to influence customers, buyers, industry specialists, research analysts, press and other third parties
- Identify, qualify, and build customer reference and testimonial opportunities and case studies
- Leverage and optimize all organic and paid acquisition channels to engage and create demand – content creation and curation, pay per click campaigns, tradeshows, webinars, and other events, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting
- Build lasting relationships and partner with key industry players, associations and vendors
- Execute and manage channel partner marketing initiatives to support channel program development and growth objectives including demand generation campaigns, digital marketing, and events
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Allocate/invest funds wisely according to marketing budget provisions
- Other duties as assigned
You should be someone who is/has:
- Minimum of 3+ years of commensurate experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven B2B experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate (technology industry experience preferred)
- Salesforce and marketing automation experience
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Superior organization and project management skills to ensure timely execution on all campaigns
- Effective in working with cross-functional teams, including sales, product marketing, and industry experts
- Ability to analyze and understand campaign metrics and be able to pivot approaches to improve campaign performance
- Self-motivated, performance-driven and has a roll-up your sleeves approach to getting things done
If you are interested in an exciting opportunity and the chance to work with an experienced group in a fun and entrepreneurial technology company, email your resume with cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Media Sonar is an equal opportunity employer. We are happy to provide accommodation to candidates throughout the interview process and employment relationship upon request. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.
About Media Sonar Technologies Inc.
A great place to work is all about the people. We believe great attitudes lead to great results, and we’re looking for individuals who are passionate about solving problems, seeking out creative answers, and smashing the status quo.
If you want to build things that matter; we’re the team for you.
Learn more about us at www.mediasonar.com/careers