Selling is your passion. You live to win deals and beat the competition! As an experienced Sales Executive, this is not your first sales position. You understand the selling process and the necessity to own and manage the sales experience. New client acquisition is your only goal so you have a laser focus on winning business. Working closely with our business development specialists and our partner channel, you convert qualified prospects to customers. Understanding our product and the value we deliver to our customers will be essential. You must be an energetic, creative, achievement-oriented, self-starter who is passionate about social media and technology, and thrives in a fast paced environment.
The position could require light travel for tradeshows and other related activities, and reports directly to the Director of Sales.
If you are looking for constant challenges and personal growth opportunities in an exciting technology company, then this is the job for you!
What we’d like you to do:
- Drive new revenue and clients for the business
- Manage a sales forecast and pipeline to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual sales target are met
- Maintain all current opportunities in Salesforce
- Own and manage the entire sales process from qualified opportunity to contract signature
- Engage in business development and prospecting efforts as required to support and maintain a strong pipeline
- Work with Marketing, Sales and Product Development as it relates to product, industry, and competitive information learned during your work, and provide feedback on product/marketing planning and messaging
- Other duties as required
You should be someone who has/is:
- Minimum of 3 years selling experience in a competitive software industry
- University or College degree with demonstrated excellence in your field of study. Marketing, Business or Communications background would be ideal
- Proven ability to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Comprehensive understanding of a sales process and how to manage a sales funnel
- Significant knowledge and experience in the social media space, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, and blogs
- Superior written and verbal communication with excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, retain flexibility and maintain composure under pressure
- Energy and creativity a must
- Due to the nature of our industry, you could be asked to submit a police background check and associated confidentiality agreement
If you are interested in an exciting opportunity and the chance to work with an experienced group in a fun and entrepreneurial technology company, email your resume with cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Media Sonar is an equal opportunity employer. We are happy to provide accommodation to candidates throughout the interview process upon request. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.
About Media Sonar Technologies Inc.
A great place to work is all about the people. We believe great attitudes lead to great results, and we’re looking for individuals who are passionate about solving problems, seeking out creative answers, and smashing the status quo.
If you want to build things that matter; we’re the team for you.
Learn more about us at www.mediasonar.com/careers