JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Position Location: London, Ontario
Who are we? We’re a team consisting of both new grads and experienced professionals. We are social media lovers. We exemplify the spirit of camaraderie, and we thrive on seeing each other succeed. If you’re looking to join a company where going to work means “visiting your second family,” then we encourage you to explore our current openings!
Voices.com offers talented sales people the opportunity to make great achievements, sell to some of the world’s most recognizable brands and work on fascinating projects in a fast-paced and growing company. In your role as an Account Manager, your main goal is to generate sales from new opportunities, nurture client relationships, and manage ongoing business.
With this sales position, you’ll receive a competitive salary, commissions, bonuses and you’ll have the chance to create a career you can be proud of.
Please note that there are multiple Account Manager positions available.
- Prospecting potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Attends conference calls and web-based meetings
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
- Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management experience with the SalesCloud considered an asset.
- At least 2-3 years on Inside Sales Teams, Acquisitions or Business Development Teams.
Completion of college diploma or university degree or real-world sales experience.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices.com thanks all Account Manager candidates in advance.