JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
Position Location: London, Ontario
Voices.com is the Number 1 online marketplace for sourcing and hiring voice over talent and has been rated as one of Deloitte’s Fastest Growing Tech Companies in Canada.
As the Voices.com Accounts Receivable Specialist, your role involves assisting in all things financial! You’ll utilize your unmatched attention to detail and stellar communication skills to wow our team and our customers while managing day-to-day billing tasks that are integral to the operation of the business. You will report to the Financial Controller and will be a highly important member of the Voices.com Finance team. This position will put you into a rapidly growing industry and will require you to have strong analytical skills, time management, resource management, and an ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Sending invoices and receiving payment
- Following up on accounts receivable
- Assisting members of the Sales team with client billing issues
- Handling general billing inquiries from customers via telephone, email and support tickets
- Other financial and customer support tasks as assigned
- Exceptional verbal communication, including presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and strong work ethic
- Comfortable with the use of computer software, including but not limited to MS Office Suite, Google Drive, Google Chrome
- Experience with Salesforce and FinancialForce a plus
- An affinity for all things foosball, and/or a general liking for interoffice cooking competitions.
- College diploma in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- At least 1 year in a financial customer service environment
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and résumé by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices.com thanks all Accounts Receivable Specialist candidates in advance.