JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE PRODUCT DESIGNER
* 2 positions available *
Position location: London, ON
Expected start: January 7, 2019
Voices.com is the #1 Online Marketplace for Sourcing Voice Over Talent.
We are looking for a passionate and continuous learner who is not afraid to bring innovative ideas to the table. You will be part of the entire product development experience, continually delivering value to our customers and stakeholders. We are looking for individuals with a strong affinity for creating amazing digital products and delivering outstanding experiences to our customers.
- Previous UX/UI experience with a background in agency, corporate or consulting work
- A passion for solving core product problems by utilizing UX best practices and methodologies
- Proficiency with current design tools – we use Sketch and InVision
- Effective communicator with the ability to articulate design rationale, process, and concepts to teammates and leadership
- A portfolio that demonstrates your UX/UI and visual design skills
- Able to collaborate with others in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bonus: You have experience working with product management tools such as JIRA and Salesforce.
- Design various deliverables including site maps, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity visuals
- Work on cross-functional feature teams in a fast growing company using lean/agile principles
- Partner with developers, marketers and product managers to oversee the progress of a product feature from conception to launch
- Engage in frequent user-testing and customer validation of design concepts and prototypes
- Work closely with developers and engineers throughout the product life cycle to ensure high-quality implementation and user experience
- Contribute to, and assist in maintaining, our growing design system to cultivate a cohesive look and feel across the entire Voices.com platform
- Thoughtfully contribute to and solicit feedback from your peers to continually raise the bar for quality
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed. Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Voices.com thanks all Product Designer candidates in advance.