The Project Administrator position is ideal for those looking to get their feet wet in the sales world. New grads or professionals looking to shift gears, this role allows you to do so at a comfortable pace while learning the Voices.com business, value proposition and sales process.
In your role as Project Administrator your main goal is to combine your stellar customer service experience with your drive to generate recurring business, resulting in happy, loyal clients who will continue to work with Voices.com again and again. You will report to the Sales Manager and will be integral part of the unbelievably awesome Professional Services team.
Please note that there are multiple openings for this position.
- Proudly and professionally represent Voices.com when working with clients by providing precise explanations on all services offered.
- Responsible for all aspects of client projects once we are ready to hire talent, including but not limited to complete project organization, project delivery planning, quality control of deliverables, facilitating talent payment requests etc.
- Establish solid rapport and maintain contact with customers.
- Review, research and approve new voice over opportunities being sent into the system by your customer base.
- Perform follow-ups, by phone and email, to customers who have recently posted with the service to ensure Voices.com is everything they had hoped for, and then some.
- When regular duties are light you will also be asked to work with our account management team to assist with:The creation & updating of customer records in Salesforce, a web-based customer relationship management (CRM) system, to ensure accurate project tracking.
- Creating & posting jobs to the Voices.com website, sending audition short lists to clients for review and creating quotes to provide accurate information to customers.
- Assist in maintaining system data integrity including but not limited to assisting with setting up multiple location accounts, parent companies, hierarchies etc. Updating & verifying email addresses, addresses & phone numbers, names etc.
- Assisting with prospecting research, investigate new companies, find correct contacts & assist with entering that data into the system.
- Extremely comfortable with calling and speaking with customers over the phone as well as possessing the ability to communicate clearly in written communications.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Dependable, reliable, ambitious and driven.
- Experience with “Google Apps for Work” and Salesforce considered an asset
- Personable, approachable and friendly, but with a professional edge.Some knowledge of Salesforce or other customer relationship management application considered a definite asset.
- An unabashed love of competitive office foosball and/or ping pong, as well as soup, cookie, chilli or cupcake “throw-downs.”
- College diploma in Communications, Business Administration or equivalent.
- On-the-job training at a similar customer service position.
- Absolutely stellar customer service skills.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed. Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Voices.com thanks all Project Administrator candidates in advance.