VICE PRESIDENT OF PRODUCT
Location: London, ON
Founded in 2005, Voices.com is the largest global online marketplace for audio and voice over products and services comprised of half a million business clients and voice actors.
Its flagship website, https://www.voices.com, records approximately two million unique visitors annually and has enabled over 250,000 transactions to date. Voices.com recently completed an $18M growth financing with Morgan Stanley’s Growth Fund to further accelerate the Company’s online leadership position Headquarters in London, Canada the company employees more than 100 people and has clients and voice talent in 160 countries.
We are looking for a passionate and continuous learner who is capable of bringing innovative ideas to the table. As the head of the product team at Voices.com, you will be a proven leader in developing incredible product teams and contributing to our unique culture. We are looking for an individual with a strong affinity for creating amazing digital products and delivering outstanding experiences to our customers.
As part of the executive team reporting to the CEO, you will lead our product vision and strategy, demonstrate sound business decision making, and exhibit strong interdepartmental leadership by closely collaborating with the VP of Technology and the VP of Marketing.
- Develop a strong team of high-performing Product Managers, Product Designers and UX Researchers
- Lead the development of a clear product vision and strategy based on our customer’s needs, corporate objectives and our key metrics
- Execute on that product vision and strategy with a proven ability to define and prioritize the product roadmap in a highly collaborative manner to ensure alignment with business priorities
- Deliver amazing digital products into the hands of customers consistently, rapidly and effectively
- Develop a strong product culture where product teams understand the value of continuous, rapid testing and learning
- Support and motivate product teams by empowering them to fail fast, minimize risk and collaborate cross-functionally to achieve our innovation goals
- 5+ years of recent experience leading a Product Management team
- Highly strategic thinker with experience in the technology/software industry
- A proven track record of delivering successful digital products into the hands of users
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate function
- Experience working in a lean or agile environment that allows for responsible rapid change when required
- Demonstrated ability to manage the best and brightest team in a competitive job market, and to coach, develop, and retain our product talent
- Experience in change management and getting buy-in as you steer the team through our growth and evolution
- A vast toolkit that allows your team to solve complex problems
- Bring a data driven approach: extremely comfortable in the language of data and statistical analysis, you understand the value of a metrics-focused strategy
- Professionally assertive, action orientated, hands-on “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Makes decisions in the best interest of Voices.com and our customers, absent of personal ego or agenda and leads with same philosophy
- Builds trust and effective relationships with peers on the leadership team and throughout the company
- A skilled people leader who invests in developing high-performing, customer centric, kind and collaborative people and teams
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed. Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Voices.com thanks all candidates in advance.