Immploy connects employers with immigrant talent to foster economic prosperity. Immploy is a partnership project of WIL Employment Connections, a not for profit organization that drives innovative employment solutions to bring immigrants and employers together. Through WIL, Immploy is currently inviting applicants for the following full-time position:
Reporting to the Immploy Project Manager, the Immploy Project Assistant will provide key support to Immploy, the Immploy Leadership Council and all Immploy programs including Immploy Job Match, Immploy Mentorship and Immploy Online.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Welcome and register Immploy clients.
– Enter and generate client data, employer data and program activity reports as well as provide routine administrative and clerical support from WIL case management system as required to support in program delivery.
– File, process and archive client documents and other program materials.
– Complete reporting and data management assignments as well as ensure that all quantitative funder and internal reports are provided to the Immploy Project Manager in a timely manner to meet published deadlines, using required format as requested by Immploy and wider WIL organization.
– Evaluate processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement and present them to the Project Manager as well as advise on opportunities to adjust WIL client management system to better capture and track data for Immploy reporting as appropriate.
– Leading ongoing reviews of business processes, developing optimization strategies, allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency to present them to the Immploy Project Manager.
– Ensuring solutions meet organization needs and requirements.
– Utilize available technology resources to offer quality program services and innovative outreach techniques as well as participate in outreach and community planning activities for Immploy.
– Contribute to open lines of communication and positive, professional interaction within the organization.
– Support colleagues of the broader WIL organization through involvement in internal activities and committees.
– Utilize Immploy/WIL resources in the course of fulfilling one’s job responsibly and share appropriately within the work unit and within the organization.
– Follow operational or organizational policies and procedures of Immploy and WIL when carrying out requirements of this position.
– Hold all client and organizational information in confidence and in compliance with privacy legislation and all other accepted professional practices.
– Ensure that operational policies and procedures are followed as representative of Immploy and staff member of the wider WIL organization.
– Conduct follow-up communications with clients to confirm employment status.
– Act as primary telephone reception for Immploy programs and services.
– Other administrative duties as assigned.
-Post-secondary degree or diploma in administration, business or related field or minimum of 2 years related experience.
-Advanced technical skills: excellent computer skills including high proficiency in case management data platforms and office computer software including Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Outlook.
-Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy of all client information and databases
-Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
-Excellent documentation skills: Experience working within a database to enter, maintain, track and record client data including working knowledge of running queries.
-Excellent customer service and communication skills.
-Ability to screen clients for job-readiness with experience working with immigrant job seekers preferred.
-Strong attention to detail.
-Organization, planning and time-management skills.
-Flexibility to move from one task to another to address changing needs.
-Ability to work and communicate well as part of a team.
-Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
-A record of accomplishment of following through on commitments.
-Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
-A history of supporting successful projects.
-Knowledge of the organizational structure and services provided at WIL including all WIL partnership and sponsored projects.
-Experience as business analyst is an asset.
-Vulnerable Police Check is required.
Please forward applications (covering letter and resume) no later than October 1, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. to:
Hiring Committee / Immploy Project Assistant
c/o WIL Employment Connections
141 Dundas Street, 4th Floor
London, ON N6A 1G3
Applicants may also choose to submit application electronically to email@example.com. Please reference Hiring Committee/ Immploy Project Assistant in Subject Line.
WIL Employment Connections values diversity in all its forms and recruits qualified individuals at all occupational levels that reflect the diversity of our clients and our community. We strive to foster a workplace in which all individuals maximize their potential, regardless of their differences. We are committed to providing accommodations for person with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to complete this application, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided at all stages of the hiring process.
While we appreciate all applications received, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about WIL Employment Connections and Immploy, please visit our websites at www.WIL.ca and www.immploy.ca