Zomaron is an award-winning digital payment solutions provider that has been recognized by Profit Magazine as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With our proprietary suite of innovative payment solutions, Zomaron has positioned itself as a Fintech leader nationwide. Serving thousands of long-term, satisfied clients, our continued success is built on the commitment of our dynamic and diverse team.
We are currently seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our team. Ideal candidates will excel in a fast-paced startup environment and be able to work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Design and develop high quality, high value software
- Provide oversight and guidance in areas of architecture evolution, API design, data modeling and software design.
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Collaborate with team members in discussions around code design, technology selection and usage, team standards and processes.
- Mentor junior team members in areas of software craftsmanship, design, maintenance, architecture, communication
- Passion for quality
- Continuous learner
- Experience developing complex software solutions in a team-oriented environments
- Experience designing, building and deploying new software components
- Experience integrating 3rd party and/or open source components as part of an overall design
- Experience building and delivering systems in either private or public cloud environments
- Experience designing APIs and/or SDKs for use by internal team members and external 3rd party developers
- Experience designing and modeling data as part of an overall architecture
- Experience developing automated tests
Why work for Zomaron?
- Zomaron offers competitive compensation packages, including health and dental benefits and an all-inclusive corporate cell phone plan
- As one of Southwestern Ontario’s best workplace environments. We care as deeply about employee experience as we do about customer experience. Our new office has a fully stocked pantry for all day snacking, commercial grade hot beverage machine, frequent catered lunches, and many social events such as potlucks, gaming events, and holiday parties
- With our continued growth, comes huge potential for career advancement
- We employ an engaged and diverse workforce of all ages and ethnicities
Join our team today by applying with your resume. If you meet what we are looking for in a candidate, we will be in touch. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your interest in joining our team and wish you success.
**Zomaron is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.