In the role of Sales and Business Development we are looking for a qualified person to assist us with the commercialization of our adaptoTM Product Line. adaptoTM is a pre-engineered automation platform with configurable building blocks that offers a completely new approach to modularity and flexibility in the automation industry. Having supplied a few system to existing customers, we are expanding our offering to new customers in North America in the automotive, the plastics and consumer goods industries.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
– Co-developing a strategic sales process
– Assisting in the development of Marketing Materials
– Promoting and educating customers on the commercial and technical advantages of adaptoTM
– Conducting Sales meetings with Manufacturers in the Automotive, Plastics, Consumer Goods, and other industries
– Developing machine concepts, calculations, proposals and presentations based on customer inquiries
– Attend trade shows and business meetings presentations
– Conducting Sales activities in international markets, mostly in the US and Mexico
Required Qualifications and Experience:
– At least 5 years’ experience in B2B Sales of industrial equipment
– Expert knowledge of the strategic sales process
– Experience in automation and industrial machines
– Experience in lead generation, tracking and conversion
– Experience with various marketing tactics
– Free to travel
– Self-motivated and results oriented
About KONNEXIO Inc.
Founded in 2003, KONNEXIO is recognized as a leader in the automation industry, continuously developing new innovations, new products and customer projects, in order to improve the productivity in the manufacturing industry. See www.konnexio.com for more information.