Visitor Queue is an advanced B2B lead generation software that has partnered with Google to allow organizations across the globe to identify the companies that have visited their website. Over the past year, we have worked with 1000s of clients, in 6 continents, to generate more than 1.3 million leads. We are a fast-growing Startup looking to establish further dominance in the lead generation and marketing analytics space.
In order to continue our growth, we are looking to add part-time and full-time software developers to work remotely or in or London, ON office, with the support of our current team. If you’re a hardworking, code assassin, then this is the role for you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the further development of our application, website, and integrations.
· Work with our CTO to further the tech capabilities of the company
· Build out additional features for our web app
· Develop new integrations with complimentary software
· Solve any support tickets and bugs logged by support team
· 3-5 years of experience
· HTML, CSS, JS, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL
· Ability to communicate (verbal and written) clearly, accurately and eloquently in English
· Hardworking with the ability to easily adapt to changing circumstances
· Interested in growing and expanding their current abilities in a fun environment
· Knowledgeable about test driven development (TDD), behaviour driven development (BDD) and debugging
Visitor Queue is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in any part of the recruitment and/or assessment process, please inform us of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
About Visitor Queue
Visitor Queue is an advanced B2B lead generation software that identifies the name, contact details and user data of the businesses that visit your website.