Position Location: London, Ontario
Voices.com is the #1 Online Marketplace for Sourcing Voice Over Talent.
We are looking to add a Financial Analyst to our growing Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team to work on business forecasting, data analysis and problem solving. He or she will manipulate and analyze the company’s business data with a critical eye – trying to spot data anomalies, trends, or deviations – and then recommend strategies for improvement.
- Collection, analysis and communication of internal and external information including financial, customer, industry, competitor, economic and other key data sources to support strategic decisions
- Mine existing CRM (Salesforce) data to answer ad hoc inquiries about customers, products and sales opportunities
- Regular sales effectiveness reporting on lead generation conversion, sales activities and performance
- Review actual performance versus the budget and forecasts; analyze trends and be able to provide an executive summary of findings
- Develop and maintain financial models including profitability, pricing, and operating performance
- Evaluate and propose improvements to sales reporting processes
- Work cross functionally by being part of project teams and providing analysis support as required
- Assist in the annual preparation of an operating plan/budget by working with functions or vertical leads to plan key initiatives and financial outlines
- Make recommendations to improve operational processes and systems
- Advanced financial analytic and problem-solving skills to understand, explain, and resolve complex business issues
- Strong financial modelling and planning skills
- Experience in P&L analysis, balance sheet analysis, cash flow analysis
- Experience with providing analysis support for sales management or sales operations would be beneficial
- Experience with Salesforce.com is an asset
- Advanced presentation/interactive skills demonstrating the ability to convey complex conceptual information/ideas
- Demonstrated data mining skills and/or working with visualization tools (Tableau, etc)
- Determined to problem solve and figure out “what works best”, and then be tenacious enough to do the work
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in an analytical role
- Degree or Diploma in business, accounting, finance, data analytics or a related field is preferred
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed. Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Voices.com thanks all Financial Analyst candidates in advance.