Location: London, ON
Voices.com is the Number 1 online marketplace for sourcing and hiring voice over talent and has been rated as one of Deloitte’s Fastest Growing Tech Companies in Canada.
In your role as Talent Success Manager, you will be combining your customer service skills with your drive to generate repeat business, resulting in happy, loyal customers who will renew their Premium membership subscriptions to Voices.com. As noted in your title, your chief responsibility is to help our talent members succeed. Although this is not a sales role, you will report to the Talent Sales Manager and be an integral part of the unbelievably awesome Talent Sales team.
- Proudly and professionally represent Voices.com when working with voice actors by providing precise explanations on all services offered.
- Establish solid rapport and maintain contact with customers.
- Perform follow-ups, by phone and email, to customers who have recently subscribed to Voices.com to help set them up for success.
- Conduct consultations with Premium members to help them succeed on the platform.
- Create and update customer records in Salesforce, a web-based customer relationship management (CRM) system, to ensure accurate billing and access to customer information for proper management within the Voices.com system.
- Extremely comfortable with calling and speaking with customers over the phone.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Acutely organized.
- Understanding of audio recording technology.
- Knowledge of the performing arts.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Dependable, reliable, ambitious and driven.
- Solid experience with all applications within Google Drive.
- Personable, approachable and friendly, but with a professional edge.
- Some knowledge of Salesforce or other customer relationship management application considered a definite asset.
- Typing skills of 50 – 60 wpm.
- Absolutely stellar customer service skills.
- Audio Engineering background
- College diploma in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Two years of on-the-job training at a similar customer service position.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. Please include links to your work. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices.com thanks all Talent Success Specialist candidates in advance.