Position Location: London, ON
Voices.com is the #1 online marketplace in the world, connecting businesses and brands with voice over actors from around the globe.
Voices.com is looking for digital paid marketing expert to manage all paid online marketing activities.
The Channel Manager, Digital Paid Marketing will manage all paid search, social and display campaigns. A successful candidate will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, and new customer acquisition.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Manage paid campaigns for Voices.com. Campaigns may include branded and non-branded text ad campaigns, dynamic search ads, RLSA, international branded and non-branded ads.
- Maintain dashboards and provide reporting on all paid campaigns to management. Meet with manager to review status of campaigns, discuss performance, and develop recommendations for strategies to drive new customer acquisition across all accounts.
- Work with the sales team to fine tune performance, finding the maximum number of quality conversions.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Prepare budget projections needed for new initiatives and continually monitor investments against goals
- Keep up-to-date on paid digital trends, features, and announcements and implement new features across campaigns where appropriate.
- Manage experiments and tests to optimize for quality score and conversion rate, including landing page experience.
- Collaborate on other related projects as needed, providing insight and experience
- 3 – 5 years experience in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience working with PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Facebook, Linkedin) required.
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics, certifications required.
- Highly analytical with the ability to assess and translate analytics into actionable insights for growth opportunities.
- Ability to demonstrate collaboration skills within a close-knit team and other departments.
- Results-oriented and performance driven.
- Current with search industry trends and best practices.
- An understanding of enterprise CRMs, such as Salesforce.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and resume by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices.com thanks all candidates in advance.